WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS - 2013 PRICES AND DATES
PLEASE SEE OUR BLACK BEAR HUNTING PAGE FOR PRICES AND DATES FOR OUR TROPHY BLACK BEAR HUNTS.
We offer whitetail deer hunts during the archery, muzzleloader, and general rifle seasons, combo hunts with fall black bear, timber wolf, upland game birds, and waterfowl, as well as fishing opportunities.
Through years of experience, we expect deer-hunting opportunities to be greater during the rutting moon, when both deer and wolf activities go into high gear. For 2013, we expect this time to be during the first two weeks of rifle season, November 11 to 23, 2013.
Please see our Deer Seasons Photo pages for more information regarding the deer Archery, Muzzleloader, and General Rifle seasons.
All hunt rates include a $25 donation in your name to the Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters Association Hunter and Angler Preservation Fund. This donation enters your name into a draw for the Hunting or Fishing Adventure Giveaway! Ask us for details. Call toll-free 1.866.444.0401. Whitetail deer hunts (all hunts are Monday to Friday) include a free timber wolf hunt:
5-day hunt: $2700 US funds per hunter, plus taxes and license/allocation fees.
The license fee for 2011 is $217 Cdn. funds, plus $100 Cdn. resource allocation fee. We will pre-purchase your license prior to your arrival. The purchase of a deer hunting license entitles you to a free timber wolf hunt.
Prices may change without notice. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Remainder is due 2 months prior to your arrival. In the event of a cancellation, deposits may be transferred to another hunt (different date), or to another hunter for the same dates.
All prices include:
- comfortable cabin accommodations
- delicious home-cooked meals
- professional, licensed guide service
- field dressing
- taxidermy preparation (caping)
- pre-hunt transportation from Winnipeg (hotel or airport) to lodge
- post-hunt transportation from lodge to Winnipeg (hotel or airport)
- transportation to lodge to/from hunting area(s)
- use of safe, comfortable tree stands
- donation to Manitoba Hunter and Angler Preservation Fund and your entry into the draw for a Hunting or Fishing Adventure
Prices do not include:
- license and permit fees
- alcohol and/or mix
- tobacco products
- safety harness
- shipping/packing/handling of trophy
- butchering, packaging, transporting of meat
- other personal items
References gladly supplied upon request. Phone toll-free 1.866.444.0401.
Back to top
Come and hunt with the wolves of the Big Woods!